Unique Customized Home Health Care Solutions
As a result of this collaborative approach to home health care design, Healthy at Home will develop a customized plan that addresses each patient’s specific needs.
Once the home care plan is developed, the caregivers who can best meet the client’s needs are assigned. Our goal is to build a trusting therapeutic relationship between the patient and the caregivers.
The types of solutions Healthy at Home offers as part of the home care plan are flexible and can change based on the changing needs of the client.
From long term personal assistance to skilled nursing, Healthy at Home offers the help you need to stay healthy and happy at home.
- Skilled Nursing Care: Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses provide medical care that requires advanced clinical training. Services provided include injections and intravenous therapy, medication management, wound care, pain management, clinical education, and physical assessments.
- Rehabilitation: Therapists work one-on-one with patients and their caretakers to maximize independence, improved safety and better perform activities of daily living.
- Specialty Care: Clinical professionals provide care to adult populations with complicated co-morbid cases of physical and mental disability. We also have certified wound-care practitioners. We provide case-management to collaborate with multiple providers in order to ensure continuity of care and optimum outcomes.
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care: Professionals receive advanced training to work effectively and safely with patients living with Alzheimer’s/dementia.
- Personal Care Services and Homemaking: Trained professionals perform basic assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, getting in and out of bed, meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, preparing grocery lists and assisting with shopping, weekly medication preparation and more. These basic services are often the key to a person’s ability to remain in their homes and out of institutional settings.
- Personal Care Service Provider
- Basics of Wound Care for Non-Clinicians
- Dementia Management Strategies for Family Members and Caregivers
- Infection Control
See details and schedule of offerings here.