Healthy at Home is a nonprofit, licensed, in-home health care agency, established in 1997, that serves the Greater Nashua and Southern New Hampshire regions, including Nashua, Amherst, Brookline, Hollis, Hudson, Litchfield, Merrimack, Milford, Bedford, Derry, East Derry, Pelham and Wilton. We provide affordable, high-quality home health care, personal care, and related services to adults and the elderly so that they can remain in their homes and maximize their independence.
Healthy at Home strives to enhance the lives of people with illness or injury, regardless of age, race or disability, through a cooperative relationship with the community, professional medical service providers and organizations that serve people in need of home health care and/or supportive services. Healthy at Home provides:
- Skilled Nursing, including Psychiatric, Wound and Infusion Nursing services
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Behavioral Health Home Care Services
- Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
- Specialty Care Services for Individuals living with Mental Illness and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Social Services / Case Management
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Care Service Providers
- 24/7 On Call Nursing Staff Available
Healthy at Home maintains its status as a home care leader within New Hampshire and nationally, by:
- Establishing and maintaining high standards of medical care and supportive services
- Advocating for responsible home health care public policy
- Generating community awareness, education, understanding and support about home health care and its importance in helping community members maximize their independence.
When you or a loved one is struggling with a disability, dealing with chronic or terminal illness, or recovering from a recent hospital stay, Healthy at Home can help. Services are available at any time of the day or night, from as little as two hours a week to daily, intensive care – all within the comfort and privacy of your home, or a loved one’s home. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, Veterans’ Choice, CFI and most insurances as payment, in addition to offering affordable self-pay options. To schedule a confidential, no-obligation consultation visit our Get Help page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.